Friday, July 14, 2017

My VERY OWN PET FISH

I have been a good boy!  I get stickers for doing things like picking up my toys, and for listening to my mom or nana, papa, and aunt kat.  I filled up my fishtank bowl with stickers of fish and now I got to pick one!

My mommy and I went to the store to get one.  I had to be buckled in to my seat.  The rules were to hold moms hand and to be patient while the man gets my fish.  We went to Walmart because that was the only place that had my fish i wanted.  A DRAGON FISH!

His name is Ocean.  he likes it at home with me.  I adopted him from the store.

look at this guy in the rock

Cheese! We are home

This one looks like he is going to be hard to catch

I want this guy

Ocean
on my way


You will love living in my home, Ocean

be happy little guy, you get to stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment