Friday, July 7, 2017

June 27 to now

I learned a lesson today.  Do not touch mommys hot clue gun.  It will burn.  i have a owie on my hand and it hurts.
Mommy kept it covered with some green gooey stuff and wrapped it up.
But we have had fun.  we painted and made a craft.  like a trumpet and a alien and a train! I told papa thank you for not taking in the recycle yet because we used all the stuff from our recycling box.  and some of my aunts craft supplies.

we also watched the fireworks and mommy's parachute man, Red is the only one who did not get stuck in the tree.  I like red.

Nana let me put water and rocks in the fish tank.  I filled up my chart so i get to get a fish.  There was a box of fish stuff i liked.  Nana said we will put it together this weekend.  I cant wait to do it because my mommy will be at work.  and I like being with nana and papa when she is not home.  They are funny

Mom is really good at playing play doh with me.  we had so much fun!

this is a giraffe cake.

this is a zebra cake roll

this is of course a hot dog on a bun 

this is a hamburger with everything on it!













No comments:

Post a Comment