Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wait, what is going on?

Mom came into my room and pulled me up out of the crib and changed me! not that it matters because that is what she usually does but i think i just got to sleep and here she is waking me up and stuff.
wait, what is that you say? you have peas and yogurt melties? im so in.  No like really. Put that whole container in my mouth.
eh, i guess im not as hungry as i thought.

Daddy isnt anywhere to be seen. I hope he is just playing peek a boo.  Maybe he is!  lets just spit the rest of the peas onto the tray and find out.  Mom cleaned me and the peas mess up and put me in the play pen. oh man i dont know about this thing...its sort of like a crib but its really weird.  I dont know if i like it or not. but hey i got a bottle so no big deal there.  And what is this, some music.  i like that.

i think i can handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment