Sunday, May 25, 2014

Life is pretty cool

Yesterday, Mommy and I went to the swimming pool.  I like swimming, but i dont know about this one.  I had to be lathered up in this seriously weird smelling stuff called sunscreen lotion....but it didnt smell or feel like the normal lotions...
Then the water was too deep for me to sit in and play in.  Mommy held my hands and i tried to walk but  it was just not fun.  Also, as i was sitting in the pool on mommy's lap of course, i splashed and kicked.  It was not so bad but i couldnt swim like i normally do because it was too shallow for mommy but she didnt take me to the big kid pool because of the mean big kids. I liked it okay but i got cold really fast and my feet turned purple! i was shivering too.  So mommy said we had to leave but we would be back later with daddy maybe even!
Update: we didnt go back, but i DID get to jump in my johnny jump up and take a bath. I can squirt water from my duckies now like daddy.

Today i went to church with mommy. lots of lights and fans going.  I like sining when everyone else isnt.  It lets them know i am there.  i also like dropping all my toys on the floor so mommy has to find a new way of keeping me entertained. hey cool a different toy. I love you mom, you know just how to keep me happy.
Afterwards i got to crawl all over everything and it was so cool!  I even got to play with miss Kami! she didnt have a necklace today though.
More later, maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment