Thursday, March 6, 2014

Teething is tough

I am just a lil baby here! Seriously, why does no one seem to realize how tough teething is on me?  I am fussy and chewing on everything.  Its a sign, i mean really mom, get it together.  I love chewing on the cold wash rags you give me, but i think its time we talked about something a little more powerful than that. 
Teething tablets.  My teeth bother me and i know you are trying hard mom.  I love that you are.  Give them to me now!  I wont eat or sleep until you give them to me. 
I must chew on everything, suck on wash rags, shirts, my thumb, heck, your thumb will work too!
I am crying because i have no other way to tell you how much i need your help with this one mom.  I cant really tell you in words, but listen to my cries!
Tylenol.  I like that stuff too. It tastes good and helps me too.  Please give me some of that if you have it.  I like it as much as the teething tablets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment