Thursday, March 20, 2014

everything is so new

Mom, I cannot believe that you wouldnt realize how much fun it is to just let you hold my bottle.  I know that I can and you know that I can, but if you are holding it, i dont have to  leaving my hands free to scratch you or pull at your hoodie strings.

New rule though, if it is shiny and moving, it is mine and i want it.

Peas omg mom peas are so awesome. just give them all to me now.  No, dont spoon feed me, just give me the spoon and the container so that i can feed myself.

You are always telling me how good i do anyways.  Oh you want to clean me up? nah, im pretty sure it is more fun to just sit here and play in the peas.  Just wait until i poop too, mom.

Daddy has been home this whole week from work.  it like that.  Daddy is super cool.  He makes funny faces at me and i get to help him play on his big computer thing.  its so fun to see the shapes and the colors go around and around.  He wont let me touch the buttons though.

I can make a new sound by clicking my tongue on the top of my mouth. it is the best thing ever!

I like to eat my hands and my toes. everyone says that i am cool and cute and yea, i know it, but i like to hear it.

i was baptized at church.  the pastor said the water was from the jordan river.  mommy promised she would tell me more later.  all i know is that that bowl looked like a swimming pool and i wanted to play in it.  too bad they passed me around and i fell asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment