Sunday, September 21, 2014

We have to leave?

Oh boy.  We went to the church with the place where i can play with toys and other kids my age today.  I remembered i have to play nice with the other kids that may not know me too well.  I made friends with Eldon really quick!  We liked to talk and play.  What is that you say? its time to leave? oh i dont want to.  We were having a lot of fun! 

So mommy and daddy and i made up a song to go with my dinner.  it goes like this: "Chicken and stars Chicken and stars, put some veggies with the chicken and stars. Grab a fruit Grab a fruit put some veggies in the chicken and stars." Thank you, thank you, hold your applause.  I had a whole jar of that. plus a whole cup of applesauce! mommy said that that was 11 ounces of food!  I have to grow! And ill be hungry again in two hours.

I talked to my nana.  She said i could bring my puppy to the house when i come visit her next.  Papa is going to help me name him too.  I cant wait to show them how i can walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment